It is currently Jul 16, 2019 7:08 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: PARK COUNTY LAND
Post Posted: Jun 25, 2019 6:50 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
We have about a dozen properties located throughout Park County (in the Hartsel, Jefferson, and Florissant-Guffey areas) which we acquired on tax deeds, and are therefore able to offer at a substantial discount from most nearby comparable properties. These properties are of varying acreages, and offer excellent camping and future home sites. All have good views (some better than others), and with several offering outstanding hilltop views. Some have trees, and others have minimal or no cover. While all properties have good access, some are very isolated, and others are on or close to major roads, or in established subdivisions with neighbors nearby. Some have electricity available, and others are off the grid. We even have a property in very close to proximity to the City of Aurora's planned new Wild Horse Reservoir. Any transactions to be handled as simple quit-claim transfers of title, and will be facilitated by my attorney. I'll cover any closing costs. Contact Steve at 303-918-6905 to discuss your vacant land needs, and we'll see if we can match you up with a suitable property. You may also email me at swbrown533@yahoo.com with questions.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]