Urgent Care Center and Emergency Room Locations
desktop webpage or mobile webpage

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Goodbye to my patients
Post Posted: Apr 15, 2019 1:53 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
To the Conifer Medical Center Community and the all the patient’s I’ve had the privilege to treat,

It’s with bittersweet sentiment that after May 2nd I’ll no longer be working at Conifer Medical Center. Family is the thing I value most in this world and after two years of living in Colorado its time for me to go back to Minnesota and be with my family.

Conifer Medical Center was easily the best part of my time in Colorado. I have had unparalleled guidance, mentorship and an environment to grow both personally and professionally thanks to the superb providers, staff and patients here. It is truly the highest class of medicine I have witnessed in both my educational and professional careers. I would trust all of these great providers with treating my own family. I routinely told my colleagues, friends and family that as long as I was in Colorado I would never work anywhere else.

To my patient’s that I have had the honor of treating, I say thank you. It’s with a heavy heart I leave not being able to continue to serve you. I take solace that you are left in more than capable hands. I have learned something from each and every one of you and am truly blessed and a better man because of you. I hope you have taken a little something from me as well.

Take care,

Matthew Sanocki, PA-C

Post subject: Re: Goodbye to my patients
Post Posted: Apr 15, 2019 4:56 pm 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Best to you in your new journey. Thanks for your service while working at Conifer Medical Center!

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: Apr 15, 2019 5:23 pm 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Thank you for your service to our community. Godspeed.

Post Posted: Apr 16, 2019 8:46 am 
You've taken such good care of my hubby with his IPF. Thank you so much. You will be missed. God bless you.

Mrs. Le Pappy

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]