It is currently Aug 11, 2020 4:00 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: Dec 5, 2019 8:54 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
I sure did enjoy looking at all the pictures this morning. The one with Lola peeking out was my favorite. Oh how I would love to have a cat again, they have such personality. Thanks for all the lovely photos!

Post Posted: Jan 10, 2020 5:32 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks TB. I wish you could have a cat again, too :).

Here are photos of the cats at IMHS I took when I was there yesterday. They are all really neat cats.

If any questions or interested in any of these kitties, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Also visit their website at IMHS.org for info and applications for adoption and volunteering. Thanks.

My name is Jodo. I'm a 4 month old male and I'm super loving. I am missing my back leg, because I got hit by a car and they had to amputate, but I'm OK, don't really miss it anymore. My best friend stayed with me the whole time after I got hit by the car to make sure I was safe.

This is my best friend, Esmeralda. She is the same age as me, but she is a she and quite beautiful, don't you think?

We are quite connected, I guess you can call us soul mates, so we need to find a family that will give us both a home.

Esmeralda speaking now, even though we are the same age, I'm definitely the more mature one.

My name is Lola. I'm a 3 year old female and I'm in a pen with a bunch of silly boys, otherwise I'm not as grouchy.

Not sure what Lola means as silly, I'm just a neat and playful guy. My name is Smokey, I'm 2 years old, I'm friendly and like to play.

She should learn to loosen up and come play with me.

I'm the other silly boy that Lola is imagining. I'm the coolest guy you can meet. My name is Fridge and yes, it looks like I raided the fridge, but I'm just big and strong.

My name is Celine. I'm a 1 year old female and I'm quite beautiful, but even my beauty couldn't presuade the lady to let me escape from my pen.

They call me Amazon. I'm a 3 year old male and as you can see I'm quite handsome.

I'm in the cattery with a bunch of other cats, but I pretty much just hang out and watch everyone.

Briar here. I'm just relaxing and enjoying my comfort in the cattery.

My name is Frosty. I'm a 3 year old male. I'm very friendly and loving. Briar and I are in competition with each other, we are just too much alike.

Although, I do think I'm much more handsome.

My name is Willow. I'm a 2 year old female. I'm in the cattery, but if you don't look up, you won't see me.

Like Amazon, I also like to watch. So I stay out of everyone's way and hang out on top of all the shelves and furniture. Just reach up and give me a pet.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Mar 10, 2020 12:02 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
HelloPinecammers! It is starting to feel like Spring out there (shhh!) and we have a new crop of awesome felines to help celebrate. Here's some that have been with us a little while still looking for their forever homes.
Glacier is a beautiful seal point snowshoe who is about 1 year and 8 months old.
Ravyn, is a 6 month old female and is a little camera shy, but very affectionate and playful.
Here she is with her buddy Flynn Rider (another kitten available for adoption)
Fang is a distinguished 7 year old gentlemen who enjoys hanging with his companions in the cattery.
Frosty keeps us entertained as our office cat at the shelter (but is available for adoption!). He is a ham and always wants to be the center of attention, which means parking himself on top of your keyboard or nibbling on your pen.
Petite Marie is a little camera shy also, but quite the sweetie. She's about 2 1/2 years old.
Queen B is one of our new arrivals and is also about 2 and has beautiful tabby markings.
And Boots is a more mature 7 year old female of the tabby variety with a chill and sweet countenance.
Scatter is a 1 year old female who is a bit shy, but coming out of her shell more every day.
Pumpkin is a striking calico that is about 8 months old and very affectionate.
And Spindle (Who is pumpkin colored) is a playful and loving 8 month old.
Let's not forget our star Vince Gill, an 11 month old male tabby full of personality.
Super 8 is a 2 YO grey and white male who enjoys spending time with his roomie, Ponch the handsome 1 YO tuxedo cat. They both enjoy cuddles and attention.
Super 8
Ponch
And last, but not forgotten...sweet 8 month old Patch. He enjoys hanging out with his cat buddies in the big condo and likes a nice head scratch.

Thanks for checking out the kitties.

IMHS Thrift Store
Open Tues-Sun 10:00-5:00
(303) 816-2471
Donations accepted 10-2 Tues, Thurs & Sat

Last edited by IMHS on Mar 12, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mar 10, 2020 6:21 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Whomever is assigning these names, really has a gift! I will try to stop in this weekend just to share a little time with these beloved animals.

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT FROM IMHS!!**
Post Posted: May 1, 2020 2:15 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Here's some of the cats that have been having a grand old time in quarantine together. They basically get the run of the place everyday and are getting quite spoiled. We'd love to find homes for some of them before they have to share the space with new arrivals.
Boots is a sweet 8 YO female who likes her alone time. She feels herself above most of the "domestic" felines at the sheleter and prefers to hang by herself or in a nice human's lap.
Ash is only about a year old, but she looks wiser than her years. She's been through a lot in her short little life and needs a home where she will be loved and given space for her to come into her own.
Amos, is a big beautiful 4 YO male cat, who likes to view the activity in the cattery from his perch on top of the kitty condo. He gets along well with his roomies and is just a pretty chill dude.
Cosey is a 1 YO diminutive female who absolutely loves to explore. She had a broken leg that did not heal properly so it looks a little wonky, but at present doesn't seem to slow her down at all. If we can't find her, just look up...she'll be on top of a kitty condo admiring the view of the mountains.
Here she is with her handsome pal Ponch who is also a little guy and only about a year old. He is very friendly and loves playing with all his pals in the cat room.
Ario and Adain are two 6 month old male kittens that we would love to find a home for together. They are super playful and cuddly and purr machines. Who needs TV, when you have these 2?
Queen B is a 2 YO female who likes to ride around on your shoulders if you let her. She likes all her cat pals and is very interested in our resident GSD, Sansa.
Bugaboo is a 2 YO boy who is pretty mellow with his striking orange eyes. He also likes a good cuddle and will even give you kisses.
Acorn and Bugaboo are roommates & pals and they are very similar in their easy going and affectionate temperaments. Acorn is also about 2 and he gets along well with other cats.
Below is Flynn Rider, a gorgeous medium hair orange tabby who's also about 1 YO. He likes his cat friends and is warming up to people after being removed from a hoarding situation.
And last, but certainly not least is Super 8. He LOVES attention and will roll over for a good belly rub. He is super social and loves all his cat buddies.
As you can see, we have a great bunch of cats who are patiently waiting for their furever homes. If you are interested in any of them, please fill out an adoption application at http://www.imhs.org and we will set up an appointment.

IMHS Thrift Store
(303) 816-2471

Last edited by IMHS on May 1, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT FROM IMHS!! **
Post Posted: May 1, 2020 6:20 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Updated to add Ash and Acorn, how could we forget them?!!
Seriously, they are an amazing bunch of cats!

IMHS Thrift Store
(303) 816-2471

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT FROM IMHS!**
Post Posted: May 3, 2020 11:29 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Great photos, Kat. They look like really neat cats, I hope they all find their person/family to live out their lives with.

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18