It is currently Sep 19, 2019 3:16 am 

Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **CATS-CATS-CATS--ADOPT!! ****IMHS open daily
Post Posted: May 2, 2019 4:00 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
What a wonderful, wonderful lady you are MissMary :love: :love:, I would give you a big hug if you were here :). Becca told me yesterday, that things are going well, which I had no doubts with you caring for them. I just looked back at Kenosha's photo you posted and thought 'Wow, how happy she looks'. Chewy and Luke are so lucky, I love those two guys and so happy you are caring for them. You will make a huge difference in helping them get their forever home. Thank-you so much for what you do for these cats.

Yesterday I took photos of the cats at IMHS. There are some really nice and pretty cats.

I was told they were transferring cats and many kittens to IMHS from another shelter sometime today.

If any questions or interested in adopting, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thank-you.

Creede here. I'm getting used to people. I'm now sharing a cage with Ellwood and of course, my friend, Ouray.

Ouray here. Did you notice my ears are almost up? Starting to be less afraid of people, learning people are not so bad.

When I'm close to Creede, my ears are completely up, she gives me courage.

Ellwood here. Creede and Ouray are nice cats so I don't mind sharing a cage with them. I'm starting to loose some weight and moving around more.

Winter here. I'm feeling and looking so much better now. I'm on a special diet, food is like medicine when eating the right things for your body.

Tuffy here. I'm the guy that loves to give kisses once I get to know you, well, once you pet me some.

Don't I have the coolest smile?

If you don't pet me, I will have the wall pet me, but I don't think I'll kiss the wall.

My name is Empress. I'm 2 and half years old and female. I'm also quite pretty.

I'm a little shy, especially of that big black thing on the lady's face.

Hey, what about me. Lucia here. I thought you really loved me?

That better be a good photo.

My name is Stardust. I'm a 2 year old female. I'm very pretty and quite soft.

I'm a little shy, but my curiousity will get me over that.

Hey, did you forget about me again?

They call me Ripple. I'm a 4 year old female. I'm friendly and quite attractive, but was more interested in escaping from my cage.

Shanna here. I'm feeling so much better and back to grooming myself.

Turned out to be my thyroid. I guess that is what age will do to you.

But you are only as old as you feel -- wink, wink.

My name is Jocko. I'm only 1 year old and male. I'm very friendly and love people.

Boy, was that food good.

Do you want to shake hands with me?

My name is Lucky. I'm 1 and half years old and I'm female. I'm a little shy, but not too much.

As you can see, I'm quite attractive and just a nice cat.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: May 14, 2019 4:53 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Here are some photos of the cats I took at the shelter last Wednesday that are now available for adoption. They are all very friendly and neat guys. Sammy is quite shy, but very sweet and with the right person she can get over her shyness quite well.

There will soon be several kittens available for adoption at the shelter. They are still in foster and too young, but IMHS will be publishing them soon. June 1st = Kitten-Palooza and Microchip event at Intermountian Humane Society at 10:00 - Cross your paws for a great turnout

Tonight is IMHS's Town Hall Meeting at Elk Creek Fire Dept. at 6:00 PM - Come find out about or new direction and meet all of our new staff

If any questions or interested in adopting, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

My name is Sammy. I'm a 6 month old female. I'm quite shy, but a very sweet girl.

I'm pretty young, so I know I can get over my shyness.

My name is Sky. I'm just 1 year old female. I am quite friendly and I'm really a nice cat.

I also love being pet. You may have noticed my nipples are quite large - below my photo is a preview of why.

They call me Bug. I'm just a preview here, but I'm not yet ready to be adopted.

Aren't I really cute? I'm also quite outgoing.

I'm the other preview, River. I think I'm also very cute.

We don't look anything like our Mom, I wonder who our Dad is? I'm not as outgoing as Bug, I'm more of an introvert.

They call me Stan Lee. I'm a bit of a timid guy. I'm just three years old.

I'm not a mean cat, jut a bit new to people or should I say people are new to me.

They call me Thumper. I like my eyes closed so my smile is more pronounced.

I'm a pretty unique and neat guy. I'm just seven years old, so a male with experience for those that want a cat that knows about life.

And for those that just want kittens or young cats, phooey on you.

My name is Falcon. I'm a 3 year old super friendly and fun male.

I was having fun playing with my toys.

They call me Wanda Maximoff, but you can call me Wanda. I'm a very sophisticated and friendly 2 year old female.

Plus I'm quite attractive.

With my eyes closed, can you see my smile?

My name is Miles. I'm a 10m old male. I was giving the lady a hard time, because she wanted me to look at the camera.

And I said phooey on the camera as I just wanted to get out and explore.

I'm very handsome and friendly, especially if you let me out to sit on your lap.

My name is Layla. I'm a 2 year old female.

I am quite friendly and love being pet.

And as you can see, I'm quite attractive.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Jun 3, 2019 11:41 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Lots of new cats at the shelter. Please check out the other topic in the IMHS forum about kittens coming soon for adoption.

I had a good time with the cats at the shelter. All of them are really neat, even the shy ones.

If any questions or interested in adopting, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668. Also visit their shelter and website at IMHS.org where you can also fill out an application for adoption. Thanks.

My name is Bob. Before being transferred to IMHS, I was hit by a car and my really great buddy, Dodge, layed beside me until help came along.

I'm a little shy, but I will let you pet me if you don't go too fast.

I'm Dodge, Bob's buddy. I am super friendly and I hope Bob learns from me about not being shy.

I hope Bob and I get adopted together so we can stay buddies for the rest of our lives.

We love cuddling together.

My name is Daeneryus and don't ask me how to pronounce it, I just say Meow.

I am a 1 year old female with beautiful white fur and beautiful blue eyes.

They call me Sweets. I'm a 3 year old female. I'm friendly and a very sophisticated lady.

I also have very beautiful, but colorful, fur and gorgeous blue eyes.

My name is Anna. I'm a 7 month old female. I am quite friendly and playful.

I am also quite good at grooming myself as you can see.

That is how I keep my beautiful long fur looking good.

My name is Okra. I'm also 7 months old. I share the pen with Anna.

We like to play tag with each other.

I also keep myself entertained with my toys.

My name is Nine. I share the pen with those young uns', but I keep to myself.

I don't mind them, but they are just too silly for me.

They call me Numa. I'm a 1 year old female.

I bet you heard about all the kittens that are looking for homes, well, I'm the Mom of some of them. Now I'm ready to get my home, too.

My name is Hope Pym. I'm a 3+ month old female.

I'm super friendly and very sweet. I can play with you without scratching you.

My name is Nick Fury. I'm a 2+ month old male. I'm very friendly and a very curious guy.

I think I'm quite handsome.

Hope Pym and I get along really well.

Speck here. I hang out on top of the pens in the cattery and enjoy watching all the other cats and humans that come in.

The other cats tell me I'm missing out on being pet, but I'm not so sure about that yet.

Stan Lee here. I'm still a bit shy about humans, but I sure do like all the cats in the cattery, they give me courage.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of these lovely cats.

Post Posted: Jun 25, 2019 2:22 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I went to IMHS and took photos of the cats/kittens yesterday. I had a good time visiting with them and the many photos I took with them.

If any questions or you or someone you know is interested in adopting, please call 303-838-2668 and visit their website at IMHS.org to fill out an application.

Also visit their instagram site at #imhscolorado.

Thanks.

I'm Jocko. I'm a 1+ year old male. I'm very friendly, sweet, fun and handsome.

Here is my girlfriend, Lucia. She is a cougar as she is a bit older than me. She is 3+ years old, but she is young at heart. She is super friendly, sweet, loving and also a lot of fun. Oh yeah, very important especially if I don't want her to get mad at me, she is quite beautiful.

They call me Brick, I think because they think I'm built like a brick, strong and solid. I'm a 1 year old male. I'm very friendly and just a great guy.

Here I am playing with the lady's finger. Notice how I let her put her finger in my mouth without biting it. Sort of how a trainer will put his head in the lion's mouth, but her head won't fit in my mouth.

They call me Samson. I'm just 3 years old and male. I'm a very cool guy. Super friendly, lovable and avoid trouble. Just an all around neat cat.

Now this is what I'm talking about.

My name is Diana. I'm 2+ years old and female. I'm a very friendly and sweet girl.

I also like to play with you and my toys.

My name is Artemis. I'm a 2+ year old female. I'm also very friendly and sweet. I do prefer people more than I do other cats, I like to keep the attention on me.

I do like to play, too.

My name is Cornstalk. I'm a 2 year old female and current Mom to these fun loving kittens you will see.

I'm trying to cut these apron strings to my kittens, but I do worry about them and want to make sure they are safe and happy. Once they get their family and homes, I will feel better and hopefully will get my loving family and home, too.

My name is Husk and I'm just 2 months old and female. I had so much fun when the lady let us out to play.

These two other kittens in their cage, wanted to come out to play, too.

My name is Silk. I look a lot like my sister Husk. I'm also female and love to play.

I really like this toy.

I'm Cobb. I don't look like either of my sisters, other than I'm also female. I must take after my Dad, whoever he is.

I also like to play. What kitten wouldn't.

Here we all are playing together.

Just because we are so shy and are a bit afraid of humans, you can't let us out??? My name is Rick Rack, I'm the beautiful black male and Yarn is my friend here and she is female. We are both only 2+ months old. Yarn is a bit more shy than me, but that shouldn't last too much longer.

I enjoyed playing with the ball, especially after getting courage from the other kittens running around and playing.

They call me Phoenix. I'm a 1 year old female. I'm friendly, very sweet and pretty mellow.

Plus I'm quite beautiful and have the most gorgeous blue eyes of any cat. Sure I may be a little cross eyed, but that only adds to my beauty.

They call me Dragon. I'm a 3 year old male and I share the cage with the beautiful Phoenix.

I also have beautiful blue eyes, although not as striking as Phoenix's, but since I don't want to open my eyes, you can't see them. Instead I'll show you how good my teeth look.

Tuffy here. I'm 5+ year old male. I am super friendly, very lovable and give the best kisses ever. I am a guard cat, so if a dog gets too close to you, I will attack.

I also enjoy playing and now you see why my kisses are the best.

They call me Charlotte. I'm a 7+ year old female. I'm friendly and quite sweet. I hope one day I can get a home where I'll be loved for the rest of my life.

So if you know of anyone, send them my way.

My name is Figaro. I'm a 3 year old male. I'm super friendly and a big fluff ball.

Do you have to point that big black thing at me?

My name is Stan Lee. I'm still a bit shy as my photo shows, but I'm starting to come around. I'm a 3+ year old male. I really enjoy being in the cattery, I've made so many good friends.

They call me Axel. I'm a 4 year old male. I'm very friendly and love being pet, but I was taking my nap when they lady came in and started photo'ing me.

My name is Tarot. I'm a 1 year old female. I'm friendly and a curious lady. I am thinking of becoming an actress. Here is my nice, but indifferent look.

And my 'don't mess with me or make my day' look.

I hope everyone enjoyed the many photos I took.

Post Posted: Jun 25, 2019 6:21 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Thanks Gia! I will stop by to meet the cats soon. FYI - I have Luke and Chewie (I am a new IMHS foster home lady) and they will most likely be adopted this week. You may remember I adopted Luke and Chewie's mother, Padme. Thus, I may have room for another cat in need! Thanks again.

Post Posted: Jun 29, 2019 9:58 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I have Tuffy in foster care and he is the most affectionate cat I have ever met!

Post Posted: Jun 29, 2019 11:24 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Oh, I’m so happy Mary, Tuffy is such a lover, he gives the best kisses ever. Thanks for helping these wonderful cats. :love:

Post Posted: Sep 2, 2019 4:01 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I was at IMHS taking photos last Wednesday and was only able to get a few of the cats. I seriously owe the cats some publicity. Please visit IMHS as there are many other really neat cats there.

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 for any questions especially if interested in any of these wonderful cats below :). Also visit their website at IMHS.org.

This is the link to IMHS wish list of items needed for the shelter - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=232336

I also wanted to put out a word for IMHS. IMHS recently purchased the property the shelter and thrift store are on. They are doing plans, cleaning up, putting up fences, etc. They are trying to make a great shelter and thrift store (thrift store brings in a lot of money for the shelter). If you are willing to help with IMHS's future, please contact IMHS and speak with Kara.

Thanks!!

My name is Apricot. I'm a super loving female.

I'm also quite beautiful and super soft.

My name is River. I'm still petty young and I've been here a long time and not quite sure why I haven't been adopted yet.

Jocko here. I'm a super friendly and playful guy. I think I'm pretty neat and someone would be lucky to have me.

Well, the lady didn't even bother to look up my name and since she didn't tell me, I don't know it. I do know I'm in the cattery. I'm a pretty neat cat.

I hope everyone enjoyed the few photos of these neat cats.

Post Posted: Sep 5, 2019 9:20 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Aww, too, too cute! They all look like they're posing for you. :cat:

I may not have gone where I intended to go
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17