It is currently Aug 11, 2020 4:00 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT FROM IMHS!!**
Post Posted: May 3, 2020 11:33 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Love the snow photo. I hope Sansa finds the best home ever. I bet she would love someone that takes hikes and walks all the time and would love her and train her where she needs it.

Post Posted: May 5, 2020 11:51 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Sansa is stunning! Peanut is the kind of pup I wish I could have along with Sansa.

Post Posted: May 12, 2020 7:04 pm 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Still looking to adopt. Adopted a heeler from you a few years ago. She is the best! Hopefully you will have pictures of new dogs when they come in. Thank you for all you do for these dogs and cats!

Post Posted: May 15, 2020 5:25 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Well, we've been trying all our usual shelter and rescue partners to get more animals in the shelter, but there's just not a lot available. Which we guess is good news. Got a speckled (dalmation mix?) mama and seven puppies in foster care that I will try to get photos of soon, and 3 other dogs came in.
We have Maui, who is just a giant sweetheart of a dog who likes everyone and everything. He's about 5 and is 100 lbs of love. He is about as mellow as they come. He likes to take walks and long naps in the shade.
Next we have Gravy, who is a one year old terrier mix and shaggy dog extraordinaire! He has a lot of energy and the most amazing ombre coat it reminds me of perfect sun highlighted beach hair.
His buddy Biscuit also has a bit of the scruffiness going on which makes him look much older than his actual puppy self. We think he's just shy of a year old. He is also full of energy and seems to get along with everybody. He can go pretty fast on his stubby little legs.
And of course Shasta/Sansa our beautiful GSD is still here waiting for that perfect home. She just wants to be with people and doesn't really like most other dogs (although Maui is cool because he's the chillest dog ever).
Thanks for looking and please fill out an adoption application at http://www.imhs.org if you are interested in setting up an appointment to meet any of these sweet pups.
(Stay tuned for mama & puppy pics)

IMHS Thrift Store
Open Tues-Sun 10:00-5:00
(303) 816-2471
Donations accepted 10-2 Tues, Thurs & Sat

Post Posted: May 19, 2020 12:08 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
We are happy to report that the all the dogs from the last post have been adopted!
Our only canine residents currently are mama Lilley and her 7 adorable puppies. I thought we'd give everyone a sneak peak as they won't be available for aoption for at least 3 more weeks, while we get them weaned and altered. Our young and beautiful (but tired) mom will also be looking for a home of her own at that time. Feel free to submit an application at imhs.org if you are interested in any of these cuties when they are ready.
Here's pretty Lilley, our awesome mom:
The appropriately named Snow is one of the smaller pups, but just about as cute and playful as they come:
Cora Rose has striking patches on her eyes and a curious nature:
We also have Winston, Hendrix, Skye, Cash and Stryker (I haven't quite sorted out who's who yet, but will update when I get the 411 :lol: I believe there are 4 boys and 3 girls in the litter.)

How's that for a dose of darling and delightful puppy sweetness?

IMHS Thrift Store
(303) 816-2471

Post Posted: May 19, 2020 11:44 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Wonderful photos, Kat!! I wish I could hug and kiss everyone of them. I’m so glad Mom/Lily ended up at IMHS and will hopefully be adopted by a loving caring person to be free to be herself without having to take care of anymore litters. And, of course, all the puppies find their special loving forever homes, too. They are all so very cute.

Post Posted: Jul 7, 2020 5:23 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
All those pups in our previous post have gone to their forever homes and we have a new batch just transferred in. Most are perfect mountain dogs- young with lots of energy!
Louise is a pittie, maybe chesie mix? who is only about 5 months old. She is very sweet and playful and does well with other dogs

Izzy is a one year old Kelpie mix who loves to play ball and hang with her cattle dog pal, Patch.

Harley is big goofy boy who may be a black mouth cur mix. He's about 2 1/2 YO.
Harley likes to wrestle with his bud, Hatchet-our exotic Ibizan Hound. Hatchet is also about 2 YO.

Cricket is thought to be an 11 month old Great Pyrenees/Husky mix. She came in with her sister who is already spoken for, so we'd love for her to find a home of her own soon!

UPDATE...all of these lucky doggos have been adopted! Yay!

IMHS Thrift Store
(303) 816-2471

Last edited by IMHS on Aug 3, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Jul 9, 2020 9:53 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Aww, Harley looks like my kind of boy! If I was able to get him, he’d by mine in a heartbeat!

Great photos!

Post Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:02 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Finally got some new arrivals to the shelter to share with you...

Orion and his striking eyes!
Orion is a handsome young man who had a rough start of things and is just learning how to be a proper dog.
He enjoys head scritces and playing with his hedgehog. He will need a firm and patient leader to help him be the best boy he can be.

Neo sitting nice for a cookie.
Neo came from the same unfortunate situation and is a little more reserved. He enjoys the new freedoms he has at the shelter, like going for walks and smelling all the smells. He's still not sure about the toys, but he'll come around. They both just need a little love and proper guidance to be amazing dogs. They will need to be adopted separately and Neo would do best as the only dog in the household.

Checkers standing up so she can get my attention!
Looking for squirrels!
Checkers is about as adorable as they come. She is about three and a typical energetic terrier. She LOVES going for hikes in the woods and standing on her hind legs to get your attention. She'll also happily curl up in your lap for some affection.

Serious Piston.
Piston & Dunlop playing.
more playing...
Sweet Dunlop.
Piston, the catahoula and Dunlop the coonhound/Pyr are both a little under a year old and still full of puppy playfulness. Piston LOVES kiddos and gets so excited when he meets them! Dunlop is a big sweet, goof and loves to roughhouse with his buddy, Piston. They both seem to do great with other dogs.

If any of these cuties catch your eye, please fill out an application at imhs.org.

IMHS Thrift Store
(303) 816-2471

Post Posted: Aug 5, 2020 11:39 am 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
The photos are wonderful to see. Orion does have some intense gorgeous eyes. I hope all these wonderful dogs get a great loving forever home. Orion and Neo are lucky to now be at IMHS, it will make a huge difference to their lives and now they will learn that there are some really good people in the world :).

Post Posted: Aug 10, 2020 5:35 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
I could turn into such a dog hoarder. Kobe wouldn’t stand for that! I do wish I could take them all. :love:

Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23