It is currently Oct 19, 2019 5:10 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Jul 12, 2019 9:05 am 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Unfortunately, we do not have a dog named Storm. What did the dog you are interested in look like? Maybe I can help you out :-)

Closed Monday to the Public
Open Tuesday- Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/intermountainhumane/
Instagram: #IMHScolorado

Phone (303) 838-2668

IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop
Open Tues-Sat 10:30-5:00
303-816-2471

Use Amazon Smiles to donate any time! Our wishlist can be found here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi ... d_succ_mng

Post Posted: Aug 1, 2019 7:31 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks guys for the feedback, appreciate it.

We found that Storm was one of the puppies in my earlier posts/photos. All of the pets in my earlier posts have been adopted, usually fairly quickly, especially puppies. When I was deleting photos, it was a lot more work for me and also I had a few people ask me where my previous photos were. Sometimes people like to look back in history to see photos of the pets that were adopted so I leave everything now.

I finally got a chance to post some photos of the dogs at IMHS from yesterday. All the dogs at the shelter are all really neat guys and are a lot of fun when paired up.
There is a tiny chihuahua that is fairly old and I really hope she gets adopted soon, she really needs a home. My photos do not do her justice at all, she is much prettier.

If any questions or anything, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668. If looking to adopt, please fill out an application on their website IMHS.org. Thanks.

They call me Kallie. I'm a 4 year old female. I'm very sweet.

This is a good friend of mine, Sophie.

We had a lot of fun playing together.

I'm Sophie, Kallie's friend. I'm a super sweet 2 year old female that loves playing with my ball.

I ran so fast playing with my ball.

I am able to play solo with the ball as long as you start me off.

They call me Sasha. I'm a 1 year old female. I was captured by Animal Control in Bailey sometime ago, but no one claimed me so now I'm looking for my new home.

I'm a very neat and friendly dog. Although I was a bit nervous when I first got here.

This is my good friend Onyx. I really loosened up when I met him.

Hi, I'm Onyx. I'm a 1+ year old male. I really do like Sasha, she is a lot of fun.

I'm a really mellow, friendly and neat kinda guy.

Here we are playing together.

And taking time to just hang out on each other.

They call me Samuel. I'm a 1 year old male. I'm full of energy and get so excited I want to eat you.

I am super friendly and want to please so I'll be easy to train for that special person patient and willing to work with me in their life. Could that be you?

Here are a few closeups of my very handsome face.

My name is Francis Mayweather, but you can call me Fran or whatever else you want. I am a 9+ year old female.

I'm a older girl that would love a home and person that I can live the rest of my life with. Someone that will love me and care for me.

Sorry my photos are not very good, it just means you will have to meet me in person. When you do, please understand I need to get to know you before I know if you are a good person or not.

I hope everyone enjoyed seeing the photos of these wonderful dogs.

Post Posted: Aug 2, 2019 10:22 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Another group of adorable, enticing pups.

It is hilarious when you refer to Samson getting so excited about someone that he will want to eat them! I know exactly what you mean! :lol: It makes me want to visit him that much more.

Best wishes for these new guys!

I may not have gone where I intended to go
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Post Posted: Aug 21, 2019 6:05 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks AL, many have been adopted, plus many of the new dogs that were transferred in ! :)

Here are some photos of the newer dogs at IMHS, they arrived last Wednesday. They are all really friendly and nice dogs.

Sasha and Onyx are still looking for their loving forever homes. They are really neat dogs and each would make someone a great pet.

If any questions or anything, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668 and if wishing to adopt, please fill out their adoption application at their website IMHS.org.

PLEASE support IMHS for the work they do in helping these pets have a second chance by coming to IMHS's big fundraiser event 'Cause for Paws' this Saturday 8/24/2019! Visit IMHS.org front page to see more details about the event and to purchase tickets.

My name is Elsa. I'm a super sweet and fun girl. I'm only 2 years old so I'm young and ready to learn.

I do have a disability as I am missing my back left leg, but you would never know it. It actually bothers people more than it does me.

Here are a bunch of photos of me.

My name is Hazel. I'm about 4 months old and I'm super sweet.

I have way more expressions than these three photos.

Here I am playing with Gerhard. Gerhard got adopted and I'm happy for him, but now it's my turn.

My name is Freya. I'm just about a year old, raised my puppies well and now I'm ready for a forever loving home.

Here are my puppies, I'm very proud of all of them.

If you are looking for a sweet good girl, I'm worth the chance.

They call me Klaus, I'm Freya's son.

My name is Hilga, I'm Freya's daughter.

We look a lot alike.

Here is a hint for telling us apart.

I feel like I'm in a web of puppies and tails.

Klaus and Hilga hog all the photos, but you probably saw a couple of me. My name is Hans and I'm the second son of Freya's. I am so excited, because I've been adopted and will be starting my new life with my new family.

My name is Chewy and I've also been adopted. I'm a 2 year old male. I'm very friendly and just a neat guy. I'm excited about my new family and home.

They call me Scrubbs. Please excuse my photo as it was taken just after I had surgery. For a female, this type of surgery is not pleasant. I've also been adopted, I'm looking forward to my new family and home.

My name is Gerhard. I'm also very excited as I was adopted, too. I'm just a young male puppy and ready to start my life with my new family.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.

Post Posted: Sep 2, 2019 3:52 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I was at IMHS doing photos this past Wednesday. They had a transfer of several dogs from Aztec that week on Monday. These guys and girls are so very friendly and adoptable. Even though they were tired from their trip to IMHS and dealing with a new place, they were all just as friendly as can be.

Please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 for any questions especially if interested in any of these wonderful dogs below :) . Also visit their website at IMHS.org.

This is the link to IMHS wish list of items needed for the shelter - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=232336

I also wanted to put out a word for IMHS. IMHS recently purchased the property the shelter and thrift store are on. They are doing plans, cleaning up, putting up fences, etc. They are trying to make a great shelter and thrift store (thrift store brings in a lot of money for the shelter). If you are willing to help with IMHS's future, please contact IMHS and speak with Kara.

Thanks!

My name is Pearl. I'm a 1+ month old female. I am very friendly and quite beautiful.

I'm currently in a foster home waiting till I'm ready to be adopted.

I'm Jade, Pearl's bro. Aren't I quite handsome even with being as dirty as I am?

Once we get cleaned up, we will just get dirty again. I guess that is why they call it the rocky mountains and not grasslands.

Freya here. Right now I'm on hold, but I'm definitely a great dog worth waiting for. Everyone loves me and I do them, too.

If you were thinking about adopting, please visit me at IMHS.

They call me Buzz. I'm a male and just a few months old. Some people say I could possibly replace Target's mascot, Bullseye a.k.a Spot.

I'm hoping to get this silly thing off my head soon. They told me the secret is to stop licking the stitches. Easier said than done.

Jessie here. I'm a female and just a few months old.

So, do you know someone that may be interested in me? I'm super friendly, very playful and love attention.

They call me Bopeep and right now I'm playing peek a boo. Only kidding - wink, wink.

I'm female and just a couple of months old. I'm a very sweet and respectful girl. Plus super loving.

My name is Dixie. I'm a very friendly and curious female I'm 1+ years old. I have a very unique face, especially my eyes don't you think?

I just arrived at IMHS the other day and I'm a bit tired. I like my new place, but hoping one day for a family and home.

My name is Evie. I am also a female and a year old. I'm very friendly, very intelligent...

and to top it off quite beautiful.

My name is Orca. I'm an 8 month old female. I'm super loving, very friendly. I really like people.

That is Nanook trying to get in the photo.

I'm Nanook, but I was told I was adopted already so I'm excited about that.

Elsa here. Still learning every day how to live with just three legs. I think I'm doing pretty good.

My name is Gretel. I am about 4 years old and a female. I'm a very sweet girl and all around good dog.

I had some fun playing with the tie rope. The big plastic thing you see in one of the photos is my shelter mate, Hansel. He is a good boy.

I'm Hansel. I'm about a year old and male. I'm very friendly and playful. I would've had more fun with the lady if I didn't have this silly thing on my head.

Remember how humans sign casts or even t-shirts? Well, no reason us animals can't, also. So all the other rescue dogs signed my cone of shame.

I hope everyone enjoyed these wonderful dog's photos.

Post Posted: Sep 3, 2019 5:29 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Dag gone - sure love your work!!

Post Posted: Sep 3, 2019 6:02 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Ditto!! :yeah that: Fabulous photos of the dogs, Gia.

And those blue eyes! My goodness. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Post Posted: Sep 5, 2019 9:31 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
I want them all! I never realized how many pets you place. Wow! Love the signed get well messages on their cones. :D

I may not have gone where I intended to go
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Post Posted: Oct 12, 2019 5:12 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks so much for the feedback Localperson, Koala and AL. I love doing this, although sometimes life gets in the way :). AL, I also find it amazing how many dogs and cats get placed from IMHS. I do hope they are all in loving homes.

For the 2020 IMHS calendar, we will be posting the adopter's IMHS facebook post/photo of their adopted pets throughout the calendar. If anyone here has adopted, please share a photo (or more) with name of dog and when you adopted.

I was away for a little bit and I'm finally getting to post some photos of the new dogs at IMHS. They are all super friendly and neat dogs. Please visit with these guys if you are interested in adopting.

Please give IMHS a call if any questions or if interested in any of these guys to make sure they are available for adoption. Thank-you.

My name is Zarro. I'm just an 11 month old male. I'm super friendly and loving.

I'm a fun guy. Just so you know, I love getting my tummy rubbed.

My name is Rocketman. I'm a 1 year old male. I'm very friendly and just a neat guy.

Here I am with Zarro. We are shelter buddies. We get along great,even though he thinks he's the boss.

My name is Dapple. I'm a 4 month old female. That is Rousey behind me, you will see her later. Rousey is OK, but I'm more into you.

I'm quite sweet and loving, please stop by and visit with me.

Hey, Rousey here. I'm a really neat 6 month old female. Dapple is OK, too, but I'm, well, it is hard to compete with perfection.

While you are visiting with Dapple, you will get to meet me, too.

We will probably be together since we get along so well.

They call me Denali. I'm a 1+ year old male. I'm very friendly. Sometimes you will see blue in my right eye, but it is like a stealth blue.

I'm a good looking guy.

They call me Acorn. I'm a 1+ year old male. I'm very sweet and loving.

This is what I look like after eating a treat.

My name is Suki. I'm a 1 year old female. I'm very friendly and sweet.

I was a little shy when the lady wanted to play with me, but I thought she was going to hit me. These people are cool and they just want to care for me, this is new to me and I like it.

They call me Anubis. I'm a 3 year old male. I'm very friendly, but I'm not that in your face type of guy.

I'm a bit more independent and just a neat dog. Plus, as you can see, quite handsome.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of these really neat dogs.

Post Posted: Oct 14, 2019 10:00 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
I went to meet Anubis Sunday and I want to put a word in for him. He is a beautiful, shiny black dog and a sweetheart. The only reason he did not go home with me is my 10yr old Cattle Dog female could not play with this nice boy. If she were younger he would be at my home. He is young & wants badly to play. He is sweet & more reserved with adults, quiet but so friendly. He does not do the wiggly tail and body thing like labs, but don't let that fool you. He likes people very much! He barks at newcomers and then lays back down, smart boy. Very desirable trait. Sad not to take him home, hope this helps him find one.

Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21