It is currently Jul 16, 2019 6:27 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: **DOGS-DOGS-DOGS--ADOPT!!!** IMHS OPEN DAILY
Post Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:45 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
I hate it when close "friends" have to be separated. That happened to my boy in the shelter. His friend was adopted and he went into deep sadness. A depressed dog is less appealing. Thankfully, he soon found me and came home. I would have taken both if his friend had still been there. I wish adopters could understand that and consider taking both. I know it's unlikely, but maybe it could happen once in awhile for these pups.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Be compassionate, understanding and kind. You never know who is
this close to giving up.

Post Posted: Apr 18, 2019 3:32 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks DL and AL :love: The good news AL, it worked out OK with the separation as both of them got really good homes. It would be so much better if they can go together, but if not possible and if a better chance of getting a forever home separately, it is the next best option.

Finally getting to post some photos I took this week at IMHS. My photos are not that great, but posting them anyway so you can see all the new pets at IMHS. The smaller puppies are not available as yet, but I'm told they will be taking applications and anyone interested can contact IMHS to set up an appointment with their foster family to meet them. I had the pleasure of going to the foster home and meeting the foster Mom and also her IMHS adopted male dog who has become the puppy's foster big brother.

Everyone from my previous postings has been adopted :). On the IMHS facebook page, many of the adopters will update on their new family member and sometimes with photos, too.

If any questions or interested in adopting a dog (or cat), please call IMHS at 303-838-2668 or fill out an application online at their website IMHS.org.

Also if you are on instagram, please follow IMHS's instagram account, (#) imhscolorado. I've been posting photos there for awhile now and it would be great to have a huge following for IMHS. Thanks.

Hey aren't we suppose to eat lunch now?

I'm one of six puppies. We are a month+ old and learning everyday. They named me Brock, aka Cow. I guess I look like a dairy cow, but I'm more in the line of a bull.

I'm quite cute and maybe next time I get my photo taken, the lady will do a better job.

They call me Cedar. I'm a very handsome male.

I'm also pretty mellow.

My name is Jade. I'm the biggest guy of the litter.

I'm very confident. I guess you can call me the leader of the pack.

They call me Birdie. I'm one of the two females in the litter. I'm a super sweet girl.

My foster Mom says I'm really smart as I figured out how to get around the gate she put up. Here I am hanging out with Brock.

My name is Storm. I'm a very sweet boy.

Our foster brother, Jasper, really took a liking to me. We play nicely together.

My name is Avril. I'm the other female in the litter. I'm a very sweet girl, too.

Here I am just rolling around.

Here we are playing with our foster brother, Jasper. He is a great guy.

We hope we get a forever loving family and home that is just as good as our foster family and home. Just call IMHS if you are ready to adopt, willing to wait until we are available for adoption and mostly if you are ready to take on a puppy - we will need someone to lovingly teach us how to be good doggies.

We are puppies that are now available and at the shelter for you to see. We are all 2+ months old. Sorry our photos are not that good, just remember we look way better in real life.

My name is Bud. I'm a male and quite confident in myself. I'm also quite loving.

Is this lady trying to check my teeth out? Doesn't she know they are becoming razor sharp.

They call me Violet. I'm the only female in the litter. I'm a sweet girl and love to play.

Wow, this sweatshirt tastes good, great for my teeth.

My name is Forrest. I'm a pretty mellow guy, but I do love to play.

I like this toy, but the hand is much better as it moves and pets me.

My name is Sprout, I have the purple collar. Sorry you only have part of my head. I'm quite handsome as are all my similar looking siblings.

Here I am playing with Forrest.

So if you are looking to adopt a puppy, be sure, as we are rescue puppies that will need someone ready to train and teach us how to be good doggies. Although we think we are good doggies already.

My name is Willow, I'm the Mom of the puppies at the shelter which all look just like me.

Don't I look like a puppy myself. I'm just about a year and a half old.

I'm a sweet girl, very friendly and very playful. I would love to get a family and home to grow old with.

They call me Reba. I'm a sweet girl, but I do need some training. I get very excited, because I love people and just everything. I'm only 6+ months old, so I still have a lot to learn.

Here I am at the adoption event last weekend hanging out with Gemma.

My name is Oreo. I'm a sweet girl that likes to play, but also needs some training. I'm only 5+ months old so I also have a lot to learn.

Did I say I like to play?

I really like this stuffed toy.

Here I am at last weekend's adoption event in this nice man's arms.

My name is Beau. I'm a super sweet male dog. I'm a well behaved dog, too.

I do like to play, but not sure about that big black thing the lady is pointing at me.

I like it better when she actually plays ball with me.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos, hopefully next week the photos will be better.

Post Posted: May 2, 2019 4:09 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
I took photos at the shelter yesterday. The only dogs available right now are two puppies. The other puppies in my last post should be available soon.

I was told next week they were transferring some dogs to IMHS from another shelter.

If any questions or interested in adopting, please call IMHS at 303-838-2668. Thanks.

My name is Sprout. I'm a 2+ month old male. Two of my siblings were adopted already.

My name is Forrest, I'm Sprout's brother. I'm a super sweet guy.

I'm very sweet, too, plus I'm a bit more active and curious. Right now I'm shutting my eyes so I don't get flashed.

We like the small treats the lady is giving us.

Hey is that bacon I smell on your mouth? Jeez, will you please give Forrest a treat so he stops sniffing me?

We are silly guys and like to play a lot.

Hope everyone enjoyed the few photos of these guys.

Post Posted: May 11, 2019 9:46 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Wonderful pictures! Thanks!

Post Posted: May 11, 2019 12:51 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Awww, they're all so cute and pose so well. Your captions are really touching, Gia. Thanks for all the photos!

this close to giving up.

Post Posted: Jun 3, 2019 11:50 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Thanks for your feedback Leo and Aspenleaf.

I was at the shelter this past Sunday and took photos of the dogs that were there. Many of the dogs just came in this past Friday so they are still being vetted, but if you visit the shelter, you can meet them if they are not out getting altered and/or checked out. So please be aware they may not yet be available for adoption.

All the dogs are super neat, super friendly, super playful and lots of energy.

If any questions or are interested in any of them, please call IMHS at 303-838-7528. Also visit IMHS.org where you can also fill out an application for adoption to start the process if you are interested, but always first visit the pet before making a decision. Thanks.

My name is Cobalt. I'm a 5 year old male. I'm super friendly.

I like to shake hands when I'm not trying to hug you.

I'm quite handsome, too.

They call me Tres. I'm about 6 months old and male.

Would you be willing to teach me how to play ball?

I hope you come to visit me.

My name is Blacky. I am a 8+ month old male. I'm super friendly and full of energy.

I don't know why the lady didn't catch the ball. She told me to watch the ball and I did, but it just dropped to the ground.

Sometimes my tongue just escapes from my mouth.

They call me Uno. I'm a 6+ month old male. I'm super friendly and love people.

Once you hang out with me for a little bit, I calm down and very lovable.

Mmmm, that treat was good.

They call me Dos. I'm also about 6 months old and male. I am super friendly, too.

I love people, too and wanted to just hug the lady constantly.

I'm quite handsome, don't you think?

My name is Tormund. I'm a 3 year old male. I'm super friendly, sweet and lovable.

I know agility very well and I absolutely love giving hugs.

No one gives hugs like I do. Please come and visit with me.

My name is Roxie. I'm a 1+ year old female. I'm super friendly, happy and small enough to fit on your lap.

Although I'm too full of energy to relax and sit on your lap at first. I bet I can be just as good at agility as Tormund.

I'm also quite beautiful, don't you think?

This is Keyana and Sonny. They are female and male, respectively. They were rescued by IMHS from living in a crate all day and night. They finally found their freedom after being rescued. They both deserve a good family, freedom to be a dog, lots of love and a good home. They are both super dogs and very lovable. Please help them find the right home where they can be happy and live out the rest of their lives. Thank-you.

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of these wonderful dogs.

Post Posted: Jun 4, 2019 2:09 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Gosh darn, I love your incredible photos and comments. They always bring a smile. :)

Post Posted: Jun 5, 2019 7:37 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Yes, they do! So persuasive. How is it you don't have 100s and 100s of these dogs at your house? I would become very attached to them!

Great photos and stories as always. Please keep them coming!

this close to giving up.

Post Posted: Jul 4, 2019 7:32 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
Ahhh, thanks guys (blush, blush) I know aspenleaf, it is hard, but I learned my limit - although it was fun learning it, loved all my guys. There are many good people that love animals so I know they will find a loving home, at least that is my hopes.

I took photos of the new dogs at IMHS shelter yesterday. These guys are very new and still settling in after being transferred to IMHS this past Sunday. They are all friendly and very adoptable. The majority were transferred in from Aztec Animal Shelter which is unfortunately very full, so these guys have been given a second chance and will hopefully find their loving forever homes.
Keyana and Sonny are still at the shelter, so they are still looking for their loving forever home. Anyone that would want to give these older two a good home, would sure be appreciated.
Dino, the escape artist from his foster homes is back at the shelter and also looking for his forever home. Dino would do best on a ranch as that is all he knows and would love to be taught how to work. He is a good, sweet guy, but he just doesn't know what to do.
Next time I will make sure I take photos of Keyana, Sonny and Dino - unless they get adopted first :).

If any questions or anything, please give IMHS a call at 303-838-2668 or if interested in adopting, please fill out an application online at IMHS.org. Also visit their instagram site and follow IMHScolorado. Thanks much for all your support.

My name is Jewel. I'm an adult female. I'm very friendly and lovable.

If you know of anyone in the movie field, please share my portfolio with them. I am currently looking for some work.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Hey, is she doing what I think she is doing?

They call me Fire Cracker, I guess it is that time of year. I'm a young female, very friendly and loves to be with people.

Figured I would also put a portfolio together, too. The extra work will keep me busy. Plus I'm going to push for the tasting role.

I'm pretty much an easy going cute, happy girl.

My name is Red, I'm a young adult female. I am a little shy, but I'm sure I will get over that with everyone being so nice here. While all the other dogs were barking, I just sat and watched the lady with the other dogs. I think I enjoyed that more than her coming into my kennel pointing something at me.

Since this portfolio thing is hot right now, I put mine together.

I did enjoy when the lady petted me, but I was a bit nervous, probably because I arrived only three days ago.

Hi, my name is Bailey. I'm an adult female and was a Mom. I'm very sweet and very nice, but sad right now.

I'm really not into the portfolio thing, I'm just looking for a loving forever family & home.

I'm quite attractive and I think a good girl.

They call me Valle. I'm a very sweet young female. I'm quite cute, don't you think?

I was told I'm too young to have a portfolio and I need my working papers. Here I am playing with my kennel mate.

I'm friendly and super sweet. Love to play and just be loved.

I'm Valle's kennel mate, you'd think she would've introduced me. My name is Pepper and I'm also too young to have a portfolio.

Valle and I play with each other and enjoy each other's company.

I do enjoy treats.

My name is Reyna. I'm a young female. I'm super friendly and really sweet. So far I get along with other dogs, I started sharing the play yard with Victory.

I'm all for keeping up with current events, so I put together a portfolio, too. Notice I have more photos than the others, please keep that in mind when deciding on whom to share with.

I am like a big teddy bear. Very sweet and lovable.

My name is Victory. I'm a very active and young girl. I'm told that I'm too young for a portfolio.

I enjoyed the treat the lady finally let go of.

I'm very active and want to play with you, I just need to be taught how to play.

Reyna and I shared the big play yard together. We get along really well.

Hey guys, do you remember me? My name is now Quigley aka Tormund, better known for my world class hugs. I'm quite happy in my loving forever home. My Mom is the best.

I hope everyone enjoyed all the photos of these really neat girls.

Post Posted: Jul 5, 2019 7:44 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Kobe's rescuer has a one acre, fenced, grassy back yard where she can foster many dogs. If I had that, too, I would take all of those who needed a foster home! My (fantasy) home will have that. Such handsome and beautiful pups you have!

Thank you for your photos and stories. :)

this close to giving up.

Post Posted: Jul 5, 2019 9:33 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Once again you outdid yourself, what great pictures and stories. Thank you so much!

Post Posted: Jul 12, 2019 8:12 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
I would like more information on Storm. What type of dog is Storm? How big will Storm get? What is Storm's adoption fee?

Thanks, Dona 303.816.0306

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next