It is currently Mar 24, 2019 1:33 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: EAPL's Lonely Hearts - Duncan
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2019 5:53 am 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
I know this is corny... but heck others have found their soulmates online why not me!

I am a handsome red haired, 2-2.5 years old, Fox Red Lab Mix. I am 40 pounds of love. I am protective.
I provide good conversation, I never argue. I am easy to please. I do not demand too much attention. I am
not an in your face needs attention type of guy but I do like to know you are around lol. I am not picky.
I could get use to long dinners and romantic movies if that is what you like.

This is what I am looking for in my single woman soulmate...I prefer a woman household. Men and me not so good
(someone hurt me pretty bad way back when.) Kids OK. I love the mountains - I am not a city boy. I love my fenced
yard to romp and play in with canine friends that are OK with me. Could you teach me to like to go outside on hikes?
Currently I suffer from what my human might associate with agoraphobia - I love my own home and yard.
I am a wonderful guy, I am just not very social. Can you accept me for what I am - a lonely ol' mountain boy looking for love!

Put in an application at https://eapl.com/dog-other-animal-adoption-application/ if you are interested in Duncan.

“No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich” by Louis Sabin

Post subject: Re: EAPL's Lonely Hearts - Duncan
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2019 11:12 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
She is gorgeous! The fox color is pretty unusual. We were thinking about getting one, but Kobe found us first. I know of one or two people who only have that color of lab. I can pass her information to you or email them just see what they say.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Be compassionate, understanding and kind. You never know who's crying inside or is this close to giving up.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]