It is currently Nov 17, 2019 5:42 pm 

:rose: Here we remember those we have lost :rose:

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Paul Beliakoff
Post Posted: Jan 29, 2019 11:22 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Did you email PMB and ask them? Or call them maybe?

Post Posted: Feb 4, 2019 12:04 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
I spoke to the driver (a Shirley Septic employee) this morning when he picked up our trash. He was not aware of a memorial for Paul. However, he did say that they are going to Minnesota in the next week or so to pick up a new 2019 trash truck to replace the truck they now use for residential trash, which is broke down again. If someone needs work, they are also trying to hire. So they are in this for the long term.

Last edited by xpigfarmer on Feb 4, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Feb 4, 2019 1:26 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Glad to hear about the truck!!!

Post Posted: Feb 4, 2019 9:47 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Deleted

Last edited by Cynnykerk on Feb 8, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Feb 5, 2019 8:09 am 
Cynnykerk wrote:
I’m disappointed there isn’t a memorial being planned but I’ll keep checking on here just in case or call again. Thank you for responding.
Does anyone know about his home? Is family coming out or what?
I know he didn’t have family here in CO. If I went to his house would someone be there or what is happening?
Where can I find out more details about circumstances or possible answers about his passing?
Any answers help as I’m looking for some closure.
Thank you

While I understand your interest and concerns regarding Paul and a service, some of these questions just seem inappropriate for a public discussion. You have only 5 posts here and all of them concern Paul. You say you don't live in the area yet do know some personal details about him.
I would strongly discourage you from just showing up at his former home and strongly encourage you to call or email any or all of the contacts posted in this thread and explain yourself to whoever answers.

I hope you get the closure you seek, privately.

Post Posted: Feb 5, 2019 11:45 am 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
JMiller wrote:
Cynnykerk wrote:
I’m disappointed there isn’t a memorial being planned but I’ll keep checking on here just in case or call again. Thank you for responding.
Does anyone know about his home? Is family coming out or what?
I know he didn’t have family here in CO. If I went to his house would someone be there or what is happening?
Where can I find out more details about circumstances or possible answers about his passing?
Any answers help as I’m looking for some closure.
Thank you

While I understand your interest and concerns regarding Paul and a service, some of these questions just seem inappropriate for a public discussion. You have only 5 posts here and all of them concern Paul. You say you don't live in the area yet do know some personal details about him.
I would strongly discourage you from just showing up at his former home and strongly encourage you to call or email any or all of the contacts posted in this thread and explain yourself to whoever answers.

I hope you get the closure you seek, privately.

Totally agree, JMiller. Cynnykerk revealed personal, private information that true friends and those in certain movements and groups keep to themselves. I find the broadcasting of such things highly offensive and completely inappropriate to a public forum, especially on a memorial thread. It's nobody's business but Paul's family and heirs what happens to his house, his business, and certainly his memory. Among his personal friends, I'm sure confidences would be kept -- Cynnykerk's remarks and questions
fail to comport and show indiscretion. Those of us who were customers have an interest in what happens with our waste service; beyond that, it gets a bit suspect.

I hope the Sheriff is reading about possible house visitations.

Post Posted: Feb 5, 2019 5:36 pm 
It's entirely possible that Paul had other private contacts outside the community which have drawn interest in his service and personal affairs. Caution is otherwise noted thanks to the members here.

Post Posted: Feb 5, 2019 6:48 pm 
I agree that some revelations by Cynnykerk could be deemed indiscreet . I was attempting to not chastise too harshly.
Pointing out the newness and number of posts was to demonstrate that ( he? ) is a stranger to us here and maybe not savvy to the nuances of pinecam as opposed to other online forums.

I wasn’t trying to imply that ( he) was up to anything nefarious when asking about showing up at the house. That’s just not a good idea up here. Ever. Period. Never mind in the case of one recently deceased.
Sometimes people just don’t think things through in their quest for information.
And yes, some things are just not anyone’s business until they are publicly disclosed by appropriate means.

I hope Paul is at peace and it’s a fine tribute that his business with its tailored pick up accommodations is going to continue. He really did provide a much need service.

Post Posted: Feb 8, 2019 2:34 pm 
I certainly didn’t mean to offend anyone with my questions about Paul and I apologize. It was not my intent to upset anyone. As I knew Paul and didn’t live in the area it was difficult to get information. I just wanted info on who to contact regarding a memorial, that was all. I didn’t know where else to turn or ask. I have made contact with another person so I won’t be posting any longer. I have deleted the posts.
Again, I apologize and respect your community and Paul. Don’t worry about me going by his home or anywhere else I was just looking for some closure.
Take care.

Post Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:04 am 
New Poster
Celebration of Life Announcement for Paul M.Beliakoff:
Pls join us as we honor our dear friend & community member & the life he led.

WHEN: Sat March 23, 2019 @ 1pm - 2pm MST. Followed by refreshments & fellowship afterwards
WHERE: Mountain HIgh Chapel. 8444 US Highway 285, Morrison, CO 80465. (SW of Morrison on US 285, just after Windy Point as you're headed North on 285 towards Denver - on right hand side)
PLS BRING: Cookies or donuts to share. Tea/coffee will be provided

ALL ARE WELCOME & INVITED TO ATTEND!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Last edited by shyannesmith on Mar 14, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:52 am 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
March 23rd or April 23rd ??

Post Posted: Mar 14, 2019 12:02 pm 
mtnvicky wrote:
March 23rd or April 23rd ??

yeah, April 23rd is a Tuesday.