It is currently Jul 10, 2020 11:32 pm 

:rose: Here we remember those we have lost :rose:

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Baileyhermit
Post Posted: Oct 6, 2016 8:52 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
I worked with Kim at Conifer Vet Hospital a few years ago, and I thought she was such a wonderful person. She was always so calm and steady, and believe me, that isn't always easy when you work in the veterinary field. We especially enjoyed talking about fishing in Alaska and I know she hoped to return here one day. I feel kind of disconnected from things in Conifer, having been gone close to five years now...but my heart just sunk when I heard the news.

I still really can't wrap my mind around this. I'm so sorry and just wish she could have found a way to work out of whatever dark spot she fell into. I hope and pray that she has found peace.

Peace and healing to Steve and his family!

Post Posted: Oct 6, 2016 10:43 pm 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Thank you all for your kindness, prayers, and love. Angela I wish that we would of had time to talk more. Maybe someday our paths will cross again, I know Kim wanted a celebration of her life and no sad stories. I am sorry if it brought sorrow to anyone that was there. I felt that I needed to tell everyone how strong our bond was and how we got there. We shared an amazing life together full of memories that I will hold dearly in my heart. I do find that reading these pages helps me cope, and feel joy that she touched so many peoples lives in such a positive way. The turn out today was nothing short of amazing. I tried to talk to everyone and enjoyed meeting some of you for the first time. I will try to keep her flowers growing and healthy. I may be the one asking for help when next spring comes.
I would like to personally thank all of you that were there today for making it a day of remembrance and healing for me and my family, and to Pinecam for providing this wonderful website that has touched so many lives, and provides such a valuable service to this community.
Steve / Mr. Hermit

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 7:54 am 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
I think you said you met through Pinecam. How? :)

banner yet wave ...”

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 8:20 am 
Whoa momma! A top Pinecam poster!
We will NEVER forget.

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 8:37 am 
It was a beautiful service. We left wishing we had known her better, our loss.

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 9:24 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
aspenleaf wrote:
I think you said you met through Pinecam. How? :)

It's a firewood thang...

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 9:28 am 
sdbailey wrote:
Thank you all for your kindness, prayers, and love. Angela I wish that we would of had time to talk more. Maybe someday our paths will cross again, I know Kim wanted a celebration of her life and no sad stories. I am sorry if it brought sorrow to anyone that was there. I felt that I needed to tell everyone how strong our bond was and how we got there. We shared an amazing life together full of memories that I will hold dearly in my heart. I do find that reading these pages helps me cope, and feel joy that she touched so many peoples lives in such a positive way. The turn out today was nothing short of amazing. I tried to talk to everyone and enjoyed meeting some of you for the first time. I will try to keep her flowers growing and healthy. I may be the one asking for help when next spring comes.
I would like to personally thank all of you that were there today for making it a day of remembrance and healing for me and my family, and to Pinecam for providing this wonderful website that has touched so many lives, and provides such a valuable service to this community.
Steve / Mr. Hermit

Steve, No apologies. We all grieve and grieve for others in all kinds of ways. I think Kathy hit the nail on the head when she said these kinds of services are a continual healing process for us all. That they bring up memories of others we have lost and we kind of relive all that as we are there supporting you and grieving Kim. Of course there will be sadness. We are human and the crying and mourning have to be part of the process to truly begin to heal.
hugs from us all,
ang

you keep in touch and keep posting. we are all here for whatever you need. trust that.

If you have a pet you wish to add to the Rainbow Bridge Site, please either post in the Pet Forum Rainbow Bridge Page viewtopic.php?f=85&t=78851 or PM me with pet names you would like them added. If you have others already there, please give me their names so I can add your pet with them.

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 2:09 pm 
Got the 2 bags of deer/elk food !00 lbs and will get them to Evergreen in Kim's name

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 5:12 pm 
I laughed at the praying mantis story that the medical center staff shared. So it inspired me to look up Kim's post about her "pets". and for the record, I think they are amazing critters, too

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=192864&hilit=greenhouse

Last edited by Wily Fox aka Angela on Oct 7, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Oct 7, 2016 5:14 pm 
also when Steve talked about Kim looking at him and saying "we need a bigger greenhouse" I had to pull this thread up. amazing work, Steve!

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=182032&hilit=greenhouse

Post Posted: Oct 8, 2016 9:05 am 
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Oh my, Big Time poster!
Thinking of you Mr Hermit as I read some of Kim's posts.

Thanks for the praying mantis link, Ang.
Great photos of those mantis! And wonderful sense of humor. :animated laughing:
Missing BaileyHermit...

Hugs to Kim's family and to you Steve {{HUG}}

Post subject: Didn't know where to put this
Post Posted: Oct 22, 2016 11:37 am 
Mr. Hermit Been thinking of you this week and sending good thoughts and wishes to y6ou and family Will come by soon

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next