It is currently Jul 23, 2019 11:26 pm 

click here for classified ad policies. if you are not familiar with the Pinecam forums, click here for a help topic.
two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: PRICE DROP -Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited NICE - 117k mi $3500
Post Posted: Jun 24, 2019 11:26 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE REPLYING - IT'S WORTH IT !!

It is 1994 Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.2 V8..... Only 117k miles.
$ REDUCED --$ 3500

This is the sweetest ride I've ever had in my 50 years of owning cars, mostly SUV's and 4x4. Had at least six Grand Cherokees - this is by far the best.

This is the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Top of the Line - GOLD Trim outside - extra plush leather seats, wood grain trim, high gloss finish outside, all the bells and whistles, from power door locks and windows to the fold down rear seats for great cargo space. Great stereo, climate control AC and heat, rooftop rack for fun gear and handy project stuff.

Seats are beautiful leather, no rips, tears, or burns. Engine is strong, lots of power and fun to drive.
Automatic transmission is 3 speed with overdrive, very good on gas - AND TRANSMISSION PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT IN FEBRUARY. 4WD TRANSFER CASE REBUILT IN MARCH THIS YEAR> $ 2000 for both repairs to make sure this baby runs on for years !

Body, tires and brakes are excellent. AC and heat work great - just set the temperature and you're comfortable.

NOW, the best part - only 117k original miles !! And it drives and feels like it !

We would keep this car forever, but medical bills force the sale. Our loss is your gain - we have $7000+ invested in the car.

Email thru CL, or call/text my cell 720-229-8511 and let me know you're inquiring about the Jeep (I have a vintage camper for sale on CL too).

You will love this Cherokee !!

SUV AWD 4WD 4x4 Lexus

Last bumped by kennywg on Jun 24, 2019 11:26 am.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]