It is currently Nov 18, 2019 8:43 pm 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Service at Liks?
Post Posted: Apr 24, 2019 5:28 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
Anyone else have trouble with service at Liks these days? My son and I used to go in regularly but hadn't been there since January. We went in at 5:30 on the way home from the Rockies game. They were waiting on a small group ahead of us and we were asked to be patient. When the two servers finished, the gal who had asked us to wait walked right past us and started waiting on a mom and her 5 year old son who were obviously standing behind us. I said "excuse me but we're ready to order." She just looked at me and went on with her new customer. Then the guy walked past us and started waiting on the customer who had come in after the mom. I just told my son they didn't want our business here and we left. I was really flabbergasted about the whole thing and doubt I'll go back again anytime soon. :rant:

Great peace have they who love Thy law, and nothing shall offend them... Ps 118:165

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]