It is currently Nov 15, 2019 8:14 am 

two free advertising topics per member allowed each week

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Twin Forks Tavern
Post Posted: Oct 12, 2015 10:32 am 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
It is now time for the Democrats to debate. Watch it on the big screen in our private dining room with friends.
Will you feel the Bern or clamor for Clinton? Politics, America's ultimate blood sport. :usa:
Twin Forks Tavern is proud to be a thinking humans hang out.

Post subject: Re: TwinForks Tavern
Post Posted: Oct 12, 2015 3:42 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Without a doubt. The Best Food On The 285 Corridor. And.........I might add...........The Best Service. No Drama

Post Posted: Oct 17, 2015 11:17 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Ok so we've probably been to Twin Forks Tavern - over half a dozen times since they've opened for either cocktails & snacks on friday or dinner. The food & service has always been great.

We went again this friday to have cocktails & their Duck Wings for a snack but when we saw that they had added prime rib to the menu we had to try it. When it showed up at our table it was a HUGE - 2 lb slice on the bone that we split between us. It was absolutely fantastic with whatever the magic rub is they are using to cook it with is wonderful. the best prime rib I've had.

The've only had it on the menu the past two weeks & are only serving it Friday & Saturday - first come first serve until it runs out.

Post Posted: Oct 17, 2015 1:51 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
We have been so impressed with Twin Forks Tavern. The service has always been as great as the food, which is by far the best we can get up here. The duck wings are yummy!! definitely, not to be missed. Oh, and be sure to leave room for dessert. Last week they had funnel cakes and bananas foster. Yum!

Post Posted: Oct 25, 2015 4:31 pm 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
We had dinner with friends on Thursday night. Loved the place! Very classy and the service was outstanding. Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side and portions are inconsistent. We wanted to split the sticky salmon, and while taste was magnificent, definitely not enough to split; maybe a 4oz filet? But we also had the meatloaf and that portion filled the plate to overflowing. Also had the duck wings (legs), and they were tasty. We'll go back, but it will have to be a special occasion due to the prices.

Post Posted: Oct 29, 2015 7:18 am 
Posts pretty often
Posts pretty often
Wow! Very impressive. I had the sticky salmon and it was absolutely delicious. The olive mashed potatoes where out of this world as far as I'm concerned. Hubby had the split pork chop and it was delicious too! I really didn't find the prices to be outragous for the fine food we had. Our bill usually goes up based on the wine and cocktail order. I'd highly recommend. Don't let this one go 285 corridor. There's isn't another place like it.

Post Posted: Oct 30, 2015 5:39 pm 
Posts Semi-Regularly
Posts Semi-Regularly
Just came from dinner. Had some duck wings to start (excellent) and then prime rib. Always remember the old El Rancho (back in the 1970s or so) as having the best prime rib in the country (and use to travel quite a bit.)
But...Twin Forks has prime rib nailed! Tender and great flavor. Now, don't have to regret the old El Rancho cause there is now a place in our neighborhood which is even better!
Told Diane that I would post these comments but was worried they would sell out too soon if the word got around! but, Diane and Roger deserve the attention.
Truly great food, beautiful atmosphere and the service was excellent.

Post Posted: Nov 10, 2015 10:10 am 
Active Pinecam Poster
Active Pinecam Poster
We had a delightful experience at Twin Forks - this is truly a very high end restaurant, service is impeccable, excellent food and a wonderful atmosphere. Twin Forks is quite a gem up here in the hills. Just love it.

Taza

Post subject: Christmas Eve
Post Posted: Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm 
Serve Your Christmas Eve Guests the BEST Prime Rib in the mountains at our Place or Yours.

Enjoy our acclaimed, tender and succulent, on the bone prime rib dinner in our festive dining room or order it to go to pick up and serve for a private Christmas Eve celebration at the family home table.
We have a limited quantity so please place your orders and reservations as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Joyous New Year!
Twin Forks Tavern 720-536-4191

Post subject: TwinForks Tavern - Huge thanks for an amazing private party!
Post Posted: Jan 3, 2016 9:38 am 
If you haven't experienced Twin Forks yet, you are missing out on the best food and service in the foothills.....

I just wanted to say a huge Thanks to the proprietors of Twin Forks for an amazing experience. We hosted our annual holiday party for our staff last night in the private room and the experience was phenomenal. The food was ridiculously good (as always!) - the double cut pork chops and the mahi with lobster sauce are both to die for. However, the service and atmosphere was also top-notch. They prepared customized menus for us and had the room set up with a mini-bar station for us. We essentially had two private servers all to ourselves who kept appetizers, entres, and drinks flowing seamlessly throughout the evening, making sure guests had everything they needed, and when we had a few extra people show up who hadn't RSVP'd, they jumped right in and found room and place settings for everyone. All of the staff truly went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful experience. I can't wait to go back for more of their delicious food!! I couldn't have asked for more.

Post subject: Twin Forks Tavern
Post Posted: Feb 2, 2016 11:29 am 
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I LOVE YOU!
The best reason to spend part of your Valentine's Day weekend at Twin Forks Tavern.
Romantic, delicious, delightful.
Reserve your table at 720-536-4191

Post Posted: Feb 4, 2016 6:38 pm 
Scanner Monitor
Scanner Monitor
Any possibly you will have Prime Rib tomorrow (Friday) evening?

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next