|Garden Planting at McGraw park on June 15th
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||jimglenncolorado [ May 23, 2019 7:22 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Garden Planting at McGraw park on June 15th|
McGraw Park Garden Plantings on Saturday, June 15th
Want to make Bailey's own park even better?
You are invited to plant flowers at McGraw Park on Saturday, June 15th at 10am.
Fun group of people that love planting in a park by the North Fork of the South Platte.
RSVP so we have enough snacks and water.
(photo from 2017 planting)
|Author:||jimglenncolorado [ Jun 6, 2019 5:34 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Garden Planting at McGraw park on June 15th|
McGraw Park grass was just mowed first time in 2019.
- 9 days till new plants go in on June 15th, at 10am
- 16 days till Bailey Day
- Iris will start blooming next week and catmint are starting to bloom now
- We will be looking for plants on sale this next week to see what it available. Let me know if you see sales!
- For whiskey barrels: wave petunias, geraniums, spikes, are all good.
- For perennials, catmint, purple iceplant, vinca, red verbena? We'll be getting some mulch too.
Call with your ideas,
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group