It is currently Sep 18, 2019 5:47 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Thanksgiving Thoughts from TSAC
Post Posted: Nov 24, 2005 5:56 am 
Troop Support Action Committee
[center] Thanksgiving Thoughts from TSAC [/center]
As we in TSAC look back over this year on this special day of Thanksgiving, we realize we have many people and local businesses to thank for supporting our effort and for supporting the troops.

First and foremost, we wish to thank the troops who are fighting wars so far from home to ensure our American way of life and our safety. Thank you.

We wish to thank all the Pinecammers who give unselfishly of their time and money to both TSAC and Pinecam. Thank you.

And, we wish to extend a very special recognition to Henry. Henry organized TSAC last February and gave so much of his time, money, ideas, and talents to TSAC and to Pinecam. Thank you, Henry.

We wish to thank our mountain community in which we live. Many of you have donated with a generous heart and baked mounds of cookies. Thank you.

We wish to give a special thank you to our families who have also contributed time and effort to our cause and who have understood the amount of time we have put into supporting the troops. Thank you.

We wish to extend a thank you to all the local business who have allowed us to place drop boxes in their stores and who have also supported TSAC in many other ways. Thank you to:
  • The Bailey Country Store
  • Sweet Fanny Adam's Tavern
  • Loaf and Jug #66
  • Mauro's
  • The Little Store
  • The Little Log Store
  • The Flume Offices
  • The Elk Creek Station
  • J.W. Green Mercantile
  • Pine Country Feed
  • BJ Pack-N-Mail

And, we wish to thank the other local business who have made special efforts to contribute and help support the troops. Thank you to:
  • The Conifer Safeway
  • Accurate Printers II
  • Mountain Smokes
  • Affordable Storage
  • Bailey Self Serve
  • The Evergreen Safeway
  • Cutthroat Cafe
  • Knotty Pine
[center] TSAC Members [/center]
  • Bubbles
  • pacamom
  • mylz2go
  • DGWhite
  • dieselpop1
  • Tillerbee
  • Crowfeather
  • Squirrel
  • Lo-bay Lady
  • MsMam
  • cosmiccowboy55

[center] :USA: Thank YOU for YOUR Generosity to the Troops :USA: [/center]

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 24, 2005 10:21 am 
Pinecam Hall of Fame poster!
Personally, I want to thank all of our enlisted men currently serving to protect our freedom and recognize those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. All your efforts are appreciated by me and this committee, We do what we can to show that appreciation. To those families going through Thanksgiving with a loved one fighting overseas, please know that I am thinking of them also and share that feeling of missing them.

I also want to thank all the members of the Troop Support Action Committee. You have been awesome in your commitment to this effort. I never thought I would be one of those people freezing my fingers off in front of Safeway. However I have done it for a good cause and with a group of people that are unbelievable in their dedication. I am thankful to call you all my friends.

This community is incredible. I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

Post subject:
Post Posted: Nov 24, 2005 10:46 am 
I echo Bubbles words. I too am very thankful for our service men and women and the job they do so well. I have appreciated having a group like TSAC to work with to show the troops in a real and tangible way how I feel.

And, I have appreciated working with all the TSAC members. What a fine group of people!

Our mountain community has been so generous to the troops. I am thankful to live in such a wonderful area with such fantastic people!

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]