It is currently May 26, 2019 4:54 am 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Virgin Pulse
Post Posted: Feb 6, 2019 3:24 pm 
Infrequent Pinecam poster
Infrequent Pinecam poster
I have a virgin pulse activity tracker but no longer have a sponsor since my husband no longer works for the company and I would like to use the tracker. I don't need to have an account to use it for steps but it has the wrong time on it and I can't reset the time without an account and I just want to find someone who can possibly either set the time on it for me or tell me how to do it without an account.
Thank you for any help I can get.

Post subject: Re: Virgin Pulse
Post Posted: Feb 6, 2019 3:37 pm 
Stratospheric Poster!
Stratospheric Poster!
wolfpack wrote:
I have a virgin pulse activity tracker but no longer have a sponsor since my husband no longer works for the company and I would like to use the tracker. I don't need to have an account to use it for steps but it has the wrong time on it and I can't reset the time without an account and I just want to find someone who can possibly either set the time on it for me or tell me how to do it without an account.
Thank you for any help I can get.

I had the same problem when my company left the program. I really liked those simple trackers as they were more accurate than the fancy gps ones and they worked even just thrown loose in your pocket. What I did was simple take the battery out at midnight and it reset when I put it back in with the time starting at midnight! You do lose the "active minutes" tracker but that wasn't nearly as useful as having the simple step tracker.
Logging on to someone else's account might not even work as the program would then assume THAT person is using the tracker and then they may have trouble using their tracker?
Good luck! I unfortunately killed that wonderful old pedometer when I put it through the wash.... :doh:

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]