members can add one advertising post per week for a business;
add a reply to a business topic to say something about the business

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Quality Automotive Service
Post Posted: Jan 23, 2019 10:40 pm 
Prolific Pinecam Poster
Prolific Pinecam Poster
I wanted to let you all know about a couple of amazing mechanics, Dave and Josh who do great work.
These two gentleman are truly competent, skilled, efficient and economical with their work.
They replaced the transmission in my 70K mile, 1995 Buick Century and she now runs beautifully!!!
I'm not super materialistic, but this car is probably my most valued possession.
I mention this because it took a LOT of trust for me to let ANYONE work on this vehicle and I felt completely at ease to give them the go-ahead to repair after I met with Dave.
Thank you so much Dave and Josh/OB1 for taking care of my "senior aged" vehicle; any vehicle deserves the care and skill you two put forth.

I found these two on the Nextdoor Page up here. Here is what is posted (I don't think they would mind me posting here).

Hello fellow neighbors,
My partner and I are going to start doing Automotive repairs in the Bailey, Pine and surrounding areas. Together we have a combined 40+ years exp, Most of those with GM but we have experience in all makes and models. We both Currently work for GM and we are tired of seeing Customers get charged tremendous amounts for repairs, from not only dealers but from aftermarket shops. Day in and day out we see outlandish repair bills. The service we want to provide is to strive to treat customers right and fix their vehicles for a reasonable amount.

No repairs to small or big To engine overhaul/replacement. Transmission overhaul/Replacement, Brakes, Water pumps, Diagnosis of Check engine lights, Noises.
Trailer hitch installs, We even have experience with Lift kits and Some Fabrication work. Feel free to message me here or send me a text at 303-915-6637. We both currently work full time so most repairs will be on weekends or at night if emergency need be! Thank you have a wonderful Day!

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]